Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Update

I retired the first of December.  Finally, I have time to devote to art.  I am loving it.  I went down last weekend and visited the shop of fellow CZT in Colorado Springs, Deb Prewitt.  She has a lovely shop for anyone down in that area - and she is so knowledgeable in a variety of arts.  We have a really great visit.

I plan to start a teaching schedule in January.  I now have time to put some classes together, just have to figure out how to reach people.  I have worked in an isolated job, so don't know many people.  I have joined the community recreation center, and will visit the senior center.  If you know anyone interested in the north Denver area, please have them get in touch with me.  I will start, of course, with basic classes, but plan to expand to advanced classes, including color, Renaissance tiles, white on black, borders, meditation, to name a few.  I look forward to developing this plan.

I will keep posting in the meantime, with my challenge pieces and other art.  I am currently designing a new cover photo for the blog, and am also creating the Facebook page - GramTangles.  Feel free to visit, although there isn't much there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment