Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 4 Art Chain

Day 4.  We had a play day yesterday and worked with our Tombow markers.  This ZIA was done by lightly outlining a Bright Owl zendala template, then using indirect coloring with our Tombow blending pen to color it.  After it was colored, we then tangled the Zendala with the Micron 01.  Since I was in an experimental mood, I then cut out my zendala, and placed it on black card stock to add to and aura it with metallic gelly roll pens.  The picture doesn't show the metallic pen colors very well, but it turned out to be quite striking.

I now nominate C.J. Petersen for the art chain.  Her mission is to post a piece of artwork (old, new, whatever works) once a day for 5 days, each day nominating another artist to join the chain. C.J., I look forward to seeing your work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment