Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Diva Challenge 199

The Diva’s weekly challenge is back in force after the holidays.  Challenge #199 is the first Monday of the month, and a UMT (use my tangle) challenge.  The tangle this week is Hitched by HeidiSue.  I used it as a partial border, filling it in with Fife and Socc.  I am a bit late with this challenge as I have been working on my illuminated letter piece and doing some tutorials on celtic knot designs.  Almost forgot to do the challenge so probably didn't put as much thought into it as I normally would.








3 comments:

  1. Your tile is very pretty and so is the rest of your work in your gallery. Hope to see you here more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tile. I like the Hitched border and Fife and Socc seem to blend together well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your challenge tile is very nice. The shading is so subtle and brings out an airy feel to it...I like how you've used hitched in your border. But i must say, looking around in your blog, i am MOST impressed with the illuminated letter. you are downright inspirational! it is a beautiful piece, and looks like it was fun to create. You are so creative and skilled. Your work just shines!

    ReplyDelete