Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Our Tangled Lives - Week Three

This week our prompt was to create a snowflake using our initials and then to use that snowflake to create our page.


 I decided to go with a tan tone with brown ink,black ink and charcoal and white gelly pen highlights.  I really was not happy with it at all until I put in the shading and highlights. That helped.  Quite a few hours in this one, though.  I still wish I would have done a colored background instead.  The words are:   "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together. -- In this group, we are the snowflakes - sticking together in our uniqueness - supporting and sharing."  Some of us are novices at mixed media and others are a lot more experienced.  The sharing is great!

I really had trouble getting a good picture of it -



No comments:

Post a Comment