Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Square One: Purely Zentangle - 'Nzeppel

One of my favorite go-to tangles is 'Nzeppel.  This is one of Maria and Rick's official patterns and you can find the step-outs for the pattern on the Zentangle website.  I decided on this one to work on my shading, and to see how I could change the size in one tile.  I turned one grid into Nymph, a pattern using the basic 'Nzeppel created by Melinda Barlow, CZT 4.  I really like using Nymph in a large grouping of 'Nzeppel or just throw it in a tile somewhere out of the blue.  And then I used Tipoli, which is one I sometimes have problems with keeping uniform - so why keep it uniform??  And then shading it - still not too sure about how it looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment