Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Diva Challenge 206 - Tools/Trade

Because of an incident of injuring her thumb, The Diva issued the challenge to use a new tool of the trade.  I got a set of Sakura Gelly Roll pens,including Moonlight and Metallic pens.  I wanted to use them on black so took this opportunity to do so.  A fellow CZT, Irena Lesner, uses a flicking motion and does a nice burst of metallic that I really like the look of (see the bottom right side of the tile).  I mixed that with purk, bales, 'nzeppel, huggins and mooka and shaded it with Zen Stone.  It will take some getting used to as the effect of the pens is quite different than the Micron 01 we normally use.  But it reminded me how much I really like using the Zenstone - it is so creamy in nature.

1 comment: