Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Illuminated Letter No. 2

I am definitely in a learning process with the illuminated letters.  I wanted to do one for my son and daughter-in-law for their anniversary.  She loves purple and asked me to do a piece in purple.  I found that gold killed the purple and I decided to use silver and used clear sparkle to make the purples pop back out.  And, as my friend says, my signature ribbon!  I used a celtic highlight on the letter and bordered it with a celtic border.  I have delivered it and I can now post the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Pat! Love the Celtic border, the color purple, the great diva dances and the nzepple ++!! Just gorgeous. I had to download a copy of it so I could view it closer! WOW!

    ReplyDelete