Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Our Tangled Lives - Week 13

Week 13 is Dream!  What would we do? What makes us happy?
I love the mountains and mountain lakes.  This year I plan to explore more.  I am happiest drawing.  I first worked out my sketch sitting his morning while getting my car serviced.  Oh My Gosh!  I would not have dreamed of doing that a year ago.  It makes me so happy,  I have been taking drawing lessons for a couple of months but this is the first time I drew from just what I felt and not a picture in front of me.  It is rough but now I feel confident I will be able to get better with each time.  (I actually liked my initial sketch better - it felt freer.)  And of course, a favorite Dr. Seuss quote - "You're off to great places. Today is your day.  Your mountain is waiting So get on your way." The flowers are using Sue Clark's new pattern Budzic.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you have discovered your love of drawing! You are doing great, and most of all I love how it makes you feel!

    ReplyDelete