Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Week 8 - Our Tangled Lives - Opposite Color

Here is my catch-up for Week 8 when I was out of town.  We all tend to use the same parts of the color wheel in our color pieces.  The challenge was to use the opposite colors on the color wheel.  My favorite go-to colors are the violet, red violet colors.  The opposite is yellow and yellow green, which I will say are my least favorite to use.  This photo doesn't show the yellow - it tended to look more orange (another of my not so favorite colors) and blue.  The whole piece has a yellow background and the squid is yellow.  The accents are yellow green.

The quote I used was "Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

No comments:

Post a Comment