Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week Ten Our Tangled Lives

Our prompt this week is Music as Inspiration.  I centered my page around "I Hope You Dance", a crossover country pop song written by Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers and recorded in 2000 by country singer Lee Ann Womack.  It was Country Music Awards Song of the Year  in 2001. I made each of my sons scrapbooks of their childhood with this song as the initial centerpiece of the album.  This song was my way to tell them to take the risks life has to offer and not be afraid.  And they both definitely did not take the path of least resistance!  I am very proud of the men both have become. This song actually has come around and now inspires me - the new direction for my life after retirement.  "...When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."  I used a watercolor background and added some favorite tangle patterns to round out the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment