Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Diva challenge 215

The challenge this week is to do a labyrinth.  We just returned from Santa Fe which had a beautiful labyrinth at St. Francis church near the Loretto Inn where we attended Tangle U 2015.  Sue Clark and Irena Lesner walked the labyrinth.  It was cobblestones which I tried to create here.  I used only colored pencil -no micron.  It didn't have quite the effect I hoped but I did create a labyrinth.





8 comments:

  1. Pat, this turned out so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dies ist ein sehr schönes Labyrinth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. I understand about not meeting your own inner vision but this is really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done...and so cool that you experienced this labyrinth in Santa Fe! I really like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cobblestone labyrinth! Colored pencil drawings are some of my favorites and this one captured the feel of cobblestones to me. Great work!

    ReplyDelete