Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Our Tangled Lives: Week 19 Make Your Dream Real.

Well, I am not a traveler.  Oh yes I will travel to an event or gathering but I am really a homebody.  But I love the stories of the past.  I would love to time travel and visit some favorite times - meet ancestors, see the way of life, the danger of resistance lives, the excitement of flapper days, etc.  not to live, just to visit. I live through books and films. Remember family stories of Indian visits in the night but friendly visits of assistance.  Not the violence. My family was an "old family." I was a late arrival and had to learn from stories. I think that is where my live of the past comes from and my dreams of time travel.  So here is a collage of some of my dreams of travel.

1 comment: