Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Clearprint Vellum Journal Project

I had the opportunity to participate in a Cross Country Clearprint Vellum Journal project. I was sent a journal (6"x8") to do one page. I also received a vellum journal to keep as my own so I am sure youw ill see more art on the vellum paper.  As you can see, the journal has kind of come apart - I clipped it to do my page. This is a vellum that is actually kind of neat to work on. We could use any media and do any kind of art. I did a Zendala using Micron pen to tangle and colored with Tombow pens. I will now return it and it will go to the next artist on their list. Eventually they will post the images on their website when the journal is completed

No comments:

Post a Comment