Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, July 13, 2015

Diva Challenge 226 - Simplicity

Diva Challenge 226 is from guest blogger Katie Crommett.  Katie was a fellow CZT 15 from last year and I had the pleasure of meeting her and sitting in the courtyard at Providence with her in the group.  She has a wonderful prompt this week to simplify - use two or three tangles max and make white space our friend!  So I have used Trio nestled in poke leaf and poke root.  (Fescu snuck in and photobombed!)

15 comments:

  1. HAHA! I'm cracking up at the "photo-bombing Fescu"!! This is so sweet and beautiful. I haven't used Trio before and may just try that one soon! Thanks Pat. :) Such great memories from last year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! I have to use Trio again some time, thank you for reminding me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fescu can sneak in!! I love this - is is so pretty!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/my-diva-katie-crommett-simplicity-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. You achieved elegance with your simplicity, and of course, your artful execution. I love the concept of the photobombing fexcu. The nerve. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Trio makes it look so easy and it's one I have a terrible time "getting it right". It's simple in concept but not in execution. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your trio is nestled into the pokes. Lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant tile, simple, nice white space! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pesky fescu. LOL You have given me my laugh of the week, great tile too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tile with a fantastic Trio!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Trio, and I love the idea of Fescu photobombing! Great smile for the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tile and the tangles used. Superrrrrb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your Trio nestled in the bed of Poke Root and Poke Leaf. I guess that Fescu just doesn't know it's place. Or maybe it does. It is always a great embellishment on an organic tile.

    ReplyDelete