Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Friday, July 31, 2015

Journaled and Tangled

Well, I finished one of the pages today that I showed the start of earlier this week.  I had cataract surgery on both eyes yesterday and here I am today already able to work in my journal.  It is awesome.  My biggest problem now is looking for my glasses and having to get used to wearing reading glasses.  After 60 years, I no longer wear glasses and am not a candidate for glasses other than reading glasses.  Oh my gosh it is something I never thought would happen.  Anyway, it is a learning curve with the reading glasses.  But a good one.  Tangles in this one: Puf-cookie by Eni Oken, Mr. Eee meets Cadent, Ennyshou, Balo, Flux, Zensplosion, Bunzo, Mooka, Meringue, Florz

No comments:

Post a Comment