Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 29 - Bridges

This week's prompt was to wave a magic wand to change your life, and what does the bridge from here to there look like.  I pondered this one.  The biggest bridge I have crossed lately was from retirement to my present life.  So this picture depicts my journey from a lifetime of working in the city to the wonderful world of whimsy where the pixie dust took me.  The zentangles in the trees, the frolicing toadstools, is part of where I ended up - the world of Zentangle and all my new friends.  The whimsy part is the more freer part of my life and not adhering to other peoples schedules all the time.  Whimsy is something I treasure - the little grin or wink in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment