Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, August 17, 2015

Diva Challenge 231

The guest blogger this week is CZT Sharla Hicks.  I had the pleasure of taking her class at Tangle U.  I am actually getting ready to teach a class using some of her techniques and just prepared a white on black piece using Helen Williams' pattern Tumbleweed. This is an undulating "C",  The picture doesn't do it justice - it actually uses gold gelly roll pen and sparkle pen.   What looks like solid white is actually the gold gelly roll.  Î have another I am working on using Sharlarella which I will post when finished.


14 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous, Pat!! Must be framed and hanged on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely piece. BTW- your link on the Diva's page goes to last week's challenge instead of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured this week's challenge beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat choice and it works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice example of black tile work (my latest obsession). The balance of light and dark is wonderful, and I love the gold mixed in. Anne's comment is right - this is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! I love tumbleweed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tile! White on black comes dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! The pen does look white in some areas but that may have added to the depth of this tile.. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tile...you do black tiles beautifully!

    ReplyDelete