Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Diva challenge 236

Diva has given another creative challenge.  Draw on something you wouldn't normally use.  I will share my tangled pumpkin I created last year.  My first attempt at tangling on something other than paper. This one of our fall arrangements at home. One tangled, one blinged our (for my granddaughter who loves the bling) and one plain.  Some other smaller ones will join as time goes on. 




13 comments:

  1. Makes a beautiful arrangement! Very fun tangled pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pumpkins and yours are fab! Especially adore the black one...what a creative idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I took out my last comment because a critical phrase got left out. It read: Showoff! (kidding) These look really, really good. (The word "kidding" got left out for some reason, and I didn't want there to be any misunderstanding that I was, indeed, kidding when I called you a showoff!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful collection. You have made a really nice display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! Fall, certainly has some fun things to tangle on!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pumpkins and gourds! and the doily has lots of tangles stitched into it as well! What a great display!

    ReplyDelete