Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

OurTangled Lives - Week 46 Lettering

This week we were to peruse the book Whimsical Lettering by Joann Sharpe.  I do have this book and this falls in line with my playing with my new Dyllusions Black Journal.  I watched a video where White Dyllusions paint was used on the black journal to make a swatch to then do black lettering.  I used the Black Micron Brush Pen to do the lettering, and highlighted the lettering with a White Gelly Roll pen.  I did a little more Gelly Roll pen highlighting.  This was my first experiment with this process and I have a whole journal to play with!!  This page was actually a trial page done on black artagain paper and then attached to scrapbook paper.  I did find a fitting quote - "Fill your paper with breathings of the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment