Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Friday, December 11, 2015

Diva Challenge 247 - UMT African Artist

This week is the UMT challenge (Use My Tangle) with the pattern African Artist by Tina at Akua Art.  Tina was in my CZT certification class and I had the pleasure of meeting her.  I love her patterns and use them quite a bit.  African Artist has quite a few twists and turns.  Here I used it with  Purk.  And in the world of Zentangle, remember, THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, only new opportunities.  That presented itself here - I won't say where, but it took me a different direction.

5 comments:

  1. Your tile is so beautiful! Greetings, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Don't you love those impromptu turns that tangles are forced to take sometimes? It turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you (FB) that I didn't miss this challenge.Again, you have done great.

    ReplyDelete