Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, December 14, 2015

Diva Challenge 248

This week's challenge is to create for a friend, family or stranger.  And Laura is taking the rest of the year off for much needed family time.  This year I created Christmas cards using various techniques, and alcohol ink ornaments for gifts.  Not really zentangling, but art which supports my ZIA work.  So I used the cards and ornaments to practice some of the techniques.  Here is one of the cards, and a plate of the ornaments.


12 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I know your friends and family will appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All pretty,Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so very pretty! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little baubles, they will be beautiful hanging anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful ornaments and that card is lovely! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! It looks like a Rose Sunday image, and your lettering is beautiful. I have no idea how you made those lovely ornaments, but they are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete