Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Our Tangled Lives Week 52

What a great year this has been and oh am I looking forward to next year!  We summed up the year in this last journal prompt and created a piece of the puzzle to link with others in our group.  I have learned so much in this last year - in fact I list that as my most surprising accomplishment.  My favorite new media has to be the mixed media art journaling I have been learning.  My favorite memory of the year was Tangle U 2015 in Santa Fe and all the new friends I made there and elsewhere in our Zentangle community.  And I now have a favorite color - ALL OF THEM!

I picked two symbols of spiritual growth - adaptability and energy.  Energize was actually my word for the year 2015.

The background of this page is dyllusions spray ink with colorburst.  I added some of the gelli plate prints I made.  The top puzzle piece is a gelli plate print.  The bottom right one is an alcohol ink print I made.  I have stamped borders around the entire page.


No comments:

Post a Comment