Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Diva Challenge 251 - Moebius Syndrome

This week's challenge with The Diva is to create a tile to raise awareness for the disorder Moebius Syndrome, which her youngest child has.  Moebius Syndrome is a congenital nerve disorder affecting cranial VI and VII nervse controlling the lateral movement of Artoo's face.  Artoo is now 5 1/2 years old and what a doll! I have chosen to use the Moebius logo as my tile - this is 6"x6" and colored with Tombow markers. The colors are actually a pleasant purple but show up kind of blue in the photograph.

10 comments:

  1. A great Moebious Strip. The purple is a lovely purple colour on my screen. Amazing the differences you can get from one monitor to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous piece! I love the patterns you chose:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, dear Pat! the tangeled purple Moebius singn is great and tge fading background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tile and the tangles that you picked. The little touch of gold is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Möbius logo is wonderful! Great choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tile. I like your colour and the choice of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tile. I especially like that background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice of tangles for your tile. The color and shading looks great! I tried to leave a comment last night, but something happened to my computer and nothing that I was typing was showing up. Maybe it just got tired...lol. Anyway, great challenge tile!

    ReplyDelete