Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Our Tangled Lives - Week 4a

This week we investigate color.  Favorite color, use of color - you get the picture!  (Pun intended)  So I kept it simple and did one page just using a lot of color - using the whole box of crayons!
Then I did some studying about Kadinsky, who was the featured artist in our prompt.  Very interesting artist - different phases, persecuted by the Nazis - and created his own form of art.  Keeping in mind that it all started with a dot.  Then added lines, angles, circles - wow.  So I did another page.  To my unknowledgeable eye, it looked a lot like a Picaso when I was done, but here is my Kadinsky inspired page.  My background is stenciled dylusion ink, and I did color work with inktense and outlined parts with Stabilo All pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment