Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Today's work

I started out with Margaret Bremner's rope string that wasn't working out too well on the top tile.  I just chose the wrong patterns for it.  So I decided to keep going on it and use shading to emphasize and layer the page.  I chose to put a zendala in the center, trying a couple of patterns I hadn't used before or rarely used - Oringel by Wholehearted Creations in the center of the Zendala, Merriweather and Balo.  Then I used tumbleweed and meringue linework around the outside of the whole page.
I show a before and after picture.  This is one piece that definitely grows with the shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment