Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 3 - Our Tangled Lives

I was kind of stumped by this week's prompt.  The gist of it: When we have those days, those moments, when we are truly positive about ourselves and our abilities, we have the "force" with us.  Each of us has a spark of true talent, and when it aligns itself with that force, we can achieve greatness.  Some time back I was working through a You Tube video by CreaBoetiekCreations to learn a technique she was showing and made a spirit lifter.  I made a couple of these and gave them to friends at times when they needed a boost or a long distance hug.  I like to think I have a talent of encouraging and uplifting people when they need a little comfort.  So I am creating this page as a spirit lifter and letting my light shine that way.  The photograph on this journal page is my personal spirit lifter that I have on my shelf.  "Strong People Don't Put Others Down...they lift them up."


No comments:

Post a Comment