Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Our Tangled Lives Week 5

This week we were challenged to use fruit or vegetable to begin our page.  This was a fun prompt. Actually, I had experimented with celery last summer and had some of the sheets left. So I took one of the sheets, I gessoed out some parts of the celery prints, and turned it into a bouquet of flowers. Outside my comfort zone - I have never composed a bouquet of flowers. Made me think of a magiciian turning something into a bouquet of flowers. I then reduced the size of the finished piece to fit my journal and made a photocopy. The background of my pages is Twinkling H2Os. Matisse said: "There are always flowers for those who want to see them"
This is my starting page.


No comments:

Post a Comment