Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Diva Challenge 261

The Diva Challenge this week is presented by Guest Blogger Jane Reiter, CZT, and it was a stacked Bijou Challenge.  To begin with, we cut five squares.  I used various cardstock to cut mine - one 3", 4" 5", 6" and 7" square.  Then on top a bijou sized tile.  I slit my outer 7" black square and inserted the 5" square diagonally into it.  I used tangles Choredon, a triangle auraed over and over kind of like Tripoli, Mooka, Molygon, Indyrella and Poke leaf on the squares.

15 comments:

  1. This one is quite different from all I have seen and I like it (a lot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulously vibrant colours. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your combination of tiles is so clever - I love the diagonally ones and the effect of the stacked squares. Wonderful patterns and colour. I like it very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors and your entire composition is really stunning. It really is unique;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat your stack is really eye-catching....the colours add drama and super texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a gorgeous composition! I like the colours and the pattern you have choosed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful! The persimmon color is a lovely counterpoint to the neutral black/white/brown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever how you placed the pokeleaf tile diamond wise in the stack so that the paradox stood out. A brilliant response to the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your composition is so harmonious. The colors and your choice of tangles work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can say is woooooooooowwwww. The colors, the tangles, the way you put your stack together--stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! I Love what the paradox does to this!

    ReplyDelete