Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Diva Challenge 266

This week is the first week of the month, so it is a UMT (Use My Tangle) challenge.  The pattern is Crux by Henrike Bratz.  I am later than usual getting this challenge done.  I spent all last week in Portland, Maine, attending Tangle University and learning so many new techniques.  Then I came back home on Monday with a class on Wednesday and teaching a class today.  So it has been a busy time.  I have a meeting next week with a shop to discuss teaching, so will spend a couple of days preparing for that meeting.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway, here is my challenge #266:

4 comments:

  1. Very nice challenge tile; very cleanly done and your linework is fabulous. Great shading too. Good luck with the shop meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully drawn, the lines are so neat and meet up with each other cleanly.

    ReplyDelete