Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Diva Challenge 268

This week we are to use our black more boldly in ways we might not normally do  I decided to use Purk, and do it in negative.  So using the black where I normally wouldn't.  It had an eery look to it.  I then used dragonaire and molygon to outline it, with printemps on a background of florz.  I then did a little shades of gray around it - the printemps was kind of hard to get the effect I wanted.

8 comments:

  1. The black purk inside is a very good choice to give more drama, but I also like the use of this special shadows very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the black Purk, it's like a femme fatale - from film noire, a dangerous woman who knows what she wants and just how to get it. Quite striking. Well done, with fun shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece! I really love the contrast of Purk and the ghostly graphite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea to make a negative tangle, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tile! Your black purk appears in such a different look! Lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shading & great contrasts!

    ReplyDelete