Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Diva Challenge 269

I knew that we would get aound to doing the newest Zentangle pattern Ellish in one of the groups I follow.  Diva Challenge this week is to use Ellish.  This was presented in the latest CZT seminar classes, and we were fortunate to have Molly Hollibaugh present it to us at Tangle U.  It is a delicious (pun intended) pattern.  I have been wanting to do a white on black for a while, so decided to see how Ellish worked.  Loved it!  Had to add a little gelly roll color to it, though.  So I followed through and did Maria's Peakist, with a little change .  You can see her alphabets in the Zentangle Mosaic app.  I need to follow through and do more of them.


19 comments:

  1. I love this way of drawing Ellish, beautiful work, my favorite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautifully done. I really like how the white pops, particularly on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Ellishes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! They just glow;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Michele those tiles glow. They are absolutely beautiful, especially that P

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white on black gives Ellish a very different, somehow more elegant, look. Nice tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The same tangle and sooooooo different! I LOVE the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. Love the addition of color and lots of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tiles. Especially the second one is a very elegant composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I especially like the one on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done on the black tiles. Very elegant and flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, Pat, love your shinny White on black Version, especially the right one. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are beautiful on the black paper! Especially I like your "P"-Ellish ... it´s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete