Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I haven't posted many of my journal pages but wanted to share this one. Week 26; In the Garden. My gardens have always been magic places. My mother had a wonderful garden and I have always had one until the last few years. Flowers were an important part of my summers. I love putting together tangled gardens and magical gardens. Here is my journal page. But I am also adding another garden that is an accordion book. Cherryl Moote gave me such inspiration for this accordion book garden and I just wanted to show it off. It will probably end up in a journal eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal page!! And from your comment above about Cheryyl Moote, I'm guessing you attended Tangle U 2016. Me too!!

    ReplyDelete