Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Friday, June 17, 2016

Mosaic No 3 with Lonetta at CreA(R)Tives

I happily participated in another Mosaic with Annette P. aka LonettA at CreA(R)Tives.  There was a total of 19 people joining in, from Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany and USA.  We each were asked to do two tiles.  One in classic black and white.  The other with touches of red.  I had no idea how these would go together; we just had an explicit string and instructions to follow.  A total of 42 tiles were used to put this mosaic together.  Here are the two tiles I submitted.

Today, she published the final mosaic.  I was stunned by the beauty of it and how she made it all come together.

Here is the link to her blog and this posting:  http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4932402521&blog=10013595

I look forward to another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment