Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Journal Page - Love of Country

Freedom, Peace, Love, Happiness. These all come to mind. My family has been involved in each of the major skirmishes this century - my uncle was the oldest ambulance driver in France in World War II, my oldest brother was in Japan at the end of World War II, my brother was in Marines during Korean War, my brother-in-law sat on a hill in Germany looking through binoculars at a Russian soldier looking at him through binoculars during the cold war, my boy's father was in VietNam twice, and my son was in Iraq in 2001. So military and love of country has always been strong in my family. I did the page in red, white and blue, hearts and stars - and the tangled tile on the left was my entry in this week's Diva challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment