Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Diva Challenge 281

This week we had the challenge to use the tangle pattern Ing.  This was introduced at the seminar I attended - the same one that Laura Harms (the Diva) was at.  In fact, I met up with Laura in the elevator.  Anyway, I remember Molly teaching the pattern - if I remember right, it was created after she had studied a piece of scaffolding at a construction site.  This is a pattern that takes a bit of focus - point to line and line to point.  I mixed it here with Fife and Marasu, working on a tan tile to practice Renaissance tangling.

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Pat!!! I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice tile with beautiful contrasts and highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your highlights and that 3D coil are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tile and Marasu is beautifully shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ing-pattern seems so smooth in your tile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete