Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, August 22, 2016

Traveling Tangles Project with Shelly Beachum

I recently did a Traveling Tangles Project with Michele Beauchamp from Tasmania, Australia.  First of all, I must say that Shelly has been an inspiration to me since I became involved with Zentangle.  The flow of her work fascinates me and I study it a lot.  So this was an honor for me, and also was kind of intimidating.  But I took a deep breath and dug in.

The first one was on a white Zentangle tile, tangled with Brown and Black ink.  I see Ellish, Mooka, Tipple and Bunzo in it.  I added Lazy Eights (Helen Williams tangle) and some tipple, also using Brown and Black ink.

The next tile was a Zentangle Renaissance tile.  Shelly started with Cyme and Mooka, with Tipple in Black and Brown ink with White highlights.  I added featherfall, again with brown and black ink.


Thanks Shelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment