Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Diva Challenge 285 - Let It Go!!!

I know we all have heard the song Let it Go - that's what I thought when I read the Diva's challenge.  She wanted us to just let it go and draw.  Don't overthink it, don't think about what others will say when they see it - just start drawing.  So I started with my mac 'n cheese Mooka, with Tumbleweed and printemps.  I did give some thought when shading, but otherwise, just let my pen go.

6 comments:

  1. I Love your combination of tangles- the result is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Tumbleweed but it is a very nice tangle and together with the other chosen patterns you have created a beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! It's very relaxing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely result! Feels very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete