Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, October 3, 2016

Diva Challenge 287 and Square One Florez

This is a two pronged post.  First of all, the Square One Challenge is Florez. I didn't wrap my mind around this one till the end, but made it work anyway.  Mixed with Fassett, Adante and Printemps.
And the Diva Challenge is a UMT (Use My Tangle) - Dreamcatcher by Daniel Lamothe, CZT.  Love this pattern - of course, I like anything zendala-like.  This is the first one I have ever done without a comopass, though, so it was really fun for me.  Oh my, I see more of this pattern in the future.

21 comments:

  1. Don't see why you'd need to use a compass - your lines are perfect. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tiles both of them!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dreamcatcher is spectacular. Your shading really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two nice tiles, Florez looks wonderful and so does your dreamcatcher too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I love this pattern, I haven't got it to flow yet. You, on the other hand, have nailed it and I'm amazed at the symmetry you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florez didn't come to me naturally first either, but it is a great tangle and yours is very nice. The Dreamcatcher is so very pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and nice tiles! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Symmetrical and lovely! I'm hooked by this tangle too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two pretty tiles, I love your Dreamcatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are lovely! That Dreamcatcher is a stand-out;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dreamcatcher lives up to it's name, it has such a dreamy-floating feel and the Printemps background adds so nicely to the effect. Your Florez is so pretty and flowing! I will have to give Florez a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, this is a lovely, versatile pattern as you have illustrated with your tile. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, this is a lovely, versatile pattern as you have illustrated with your tile. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, both. Your dreamcatcher is so beautiful. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful work! My favorite is your beautiful dreamcatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tiles! I love Florez but did not use it for a while... Thanks for the motivation ;-)
    The Dremcatcher is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Dreamcatcher and Florez is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete