Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Diva Challenge 288

This week's Diva Challenge is the pattern Gordgeous, an official pattern launched last year.  I recently did a tile in my black journal using Gordgeous, and in sake of saving time, am reposting it here.  I hqve just finished a major household move and not settled yet.  I have a whole room for a new studio and will love getting it put together.  In the meantime, I haven't done much tangling.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I really like this. The leaves are beautiful and Gourdgeous just sneaks in there. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are wonderful and nice little gourds in the corner there, lovely work. Hope you feel settled in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this unexpected result: a beautiful composition and such nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the paper in my black journal works better than the black tiles when you want to add color. This is a fantastic piece! I hope you will post photos of you new work space when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Gourdgeous! I love the color added to the leaves too.

    ReplyDelete