Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, October 31, 2016

Mosaic #5 with Lonetta

Lonetta at CreA(R)Tives invited us to work on another Mosaic project with her.  This is my fourth one -I missed out on the very first one.  This tile's theme is wind.  

Here is what Lonetta said:  

The wind has many facets! What do you think about wind?

Do you think of storm, whirlwind, gust of wind, breath of wind, calm?
Headwind or tail wind?
Onshore wind or offshore wind?
Wind chimes, windsurfing, windmill?
?...?
Which kind of wind let you feel good?
Wind - we have so much wind in the midwest.  You either love it or hate it.  I actually enjoy it most of the time.  My tile reflects the movement of wind in lines.

This is the tile string we started with.  The black was to stay black and the gray tangled with black only.

Wind - we have so much wind in the midwest.  You either love it or hate it.  I actually enjoy it most of the time.  My tile reflects the movements of wind in lines.  Unfortunately I just realized it saved in a rotated manner.


The bottom right point is Ela Reigel's Rundel, signifying a tornado, as does the fingerbob trio in the center of the arch.  Wud is the wavy lines of wind.  A form of Nioroda also has the circular motion as well as the printemps used to finish it out.  On the black portion, I used Y-Chain.  I can't wait to see the finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment