Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Diva Challenge 293

I decided I needed to switch up this week for the Diva Challenge.  The pattern to use is Keeko.  This is one of the first patterns I learned to use.  I actually use it quite a bit as a frame, especially on illuminated letter opus tiles.  Here is the tile I have prepared for this week's challenge - keeko with joki, flux and torn screen.  I like using torn screen as a background, and keeko works well in that way also.


This is one of the illuminated letter opus tiles showing Keeko used in the border around the letter.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! I especially love your Opus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Keeko tile! Love the colours! Magnificent Opus tile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tiles are done so very well, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tile, and the torn screen is lovely. Your Opus illuminated letter is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. Love the illuminated letter tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty Diva's tile with beautiful colors but my favorite is the opus tile, wonderful composition, beautiful frame and drawn gorgeous!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely Keeko tile, and Your Opus tile is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great texture in your Diva tile! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Diva one looks good enough to eat. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tiles. I especially like the torn screen!

    ReplyDelete