Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My December calendar pages

I have been working through the Tangle-A-Day Calendar (http://openseedarts.blogspot.com/) this year - I am proud to say that I have actually completed all of the pages in this calendar to date.  This has been a commitment I made to myself and I have enjoyed it so much and learned so much that I ordered the 2017 Tangle-A-Day Calendar. (http://openseedarts.blogspot.com/)  This year, Jane Eileen, another CZT who administers a Facebook group, has actually supplied a list of patterns for each day.  These are patterns that I might not have been inclined to look at or practice, and I have added some favorites to my list.  Next year, I plan to work through the official Zentangle patterns - 1 every 3 days - along with some favorites I want to work with more.

In this Calendar, at the start of each month is a monthly calendar and then an extra page where Carol Ohl started the design.  The past few months I have worked on these pages and completed her art with my own.  I am sharing these pages for December - I hope you enjoy them.  The first picture is the partial page for page 2, then my finished two pages (the page with the monthly calendar had no predrawn design on it).


1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Pat! Glad you were able to honor your commitment. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete