Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Squirrel Chase Down a Rabbit Hole

Shades of Alice Through the Looking Glass - I have a morning habit of Facebook cruising with my morning coffee.  I go through my feed, looking for inspiration and calming, and seeing what my Facebook family has been creating.  Well, I saw a pattern mentioned in a posting that pecked my curiosity, so I looked it up and found it on a blog.  While looking at it on that blog, I read more on the blog, looking at beautiful tiles posted and stories unfolding.  I saw another pattern that tickled my fancy, and looked that one up, again on a blog - a different one - which, of course, meant I had to explore that blog too.  Right?  I cannot believe how much time passed just because I found a pattern that made me curious.  But what wonderful places I went and what wonderful things I saw!!  Now, back to my original Facebook cruising to see what else I can find.  I can see either a very lazy day just browsing, or a day filled with inspiration.  Depending on my energy level.

No comments:

Post a Comment