Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Friday, February 3, 2017

Diva Challenge 301

This week, in the Zentangle Newsletter, Rick and Maria launched a new session called Kitchen Table Tangles which will be available in the future on the Zentangle Mosaic.  If you don't subscribe to the Mosaic, you should.  It has a beautiful collection of Zentangle work from artists all over the world, and then Tips and Techniques from Rick and Maria.

So this week, the Diva challenged us to do the Duotangle of Diva Dance and Paradox.  This is my second attempt.  The first one I did in my Tangle-A-Day calendar and then I did the other one on a tile.  I think the trick is I needed to make my paradox string larger.


6 comments:

  1. I really like both examples! I love how you wrapped the diva dance around the one and then it flows down into your paradox. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which I like better, but I love both offerings this week. Beautiful linework on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work in combining the two tangles. Not easy to do!

    ReplyDelete