Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, February 6, 2017

Diva Challenge 302

This week's challenge was a fun one for me.  It is a UMT (Use My Tangle) for Hamadox.  Hamadox was created by Diana Schreur from The Netherlands (who now lives in London)  She has taken two patterns - Hamail created by Tina Hunsiker, an arist I had the pleasure of meeting at the beginning of our CZT Seminar 15, and Paradox, the official Zentangle pattern from Rick.  I enjoyed this one - I met Diana at Tangle University last year.  We are in a journal group together and she really inspires me with her art.  And I met Tina Hunsiker in the courtyard outside the Providence Hotel before the start of CZT Seminar 15.  She is an amazing artist and has created some wonderful patterns.  And then Paradox - well, it is just paradox.  I did a couple of samples of Hamadox - the first one using a square, and the second one using a triangle.  This is a fun pattern - I need to practice more, though.

20 comments:

  1. Great combination of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea to use Paradox in a triangle for a totally different look. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY beautiful!! Molygon fits so well with Hamadox! I love this tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it Pat, And yes I have sweet memories of our time at tangle U last year. And for the record I am inspired by you too, your work is always so beautiful colorful and layered. Thanks for playing with Hamadox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, I think you have mastered it already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Pat, I love this tile. Zinger coming out of Hamadox is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Illse - great combination of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tile, Pat! Looks to me like you have this tangle down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tile with a great combination of two beautiful tangles! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It works well in your tile with the other patterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tile looks very nice and I really like the added Zingers (one of my favorites).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work. Looks so fluffy. Like the Zinger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Hamadox Pat! Molygon is a perfect accompanying tangle? Looks so fresh and spring like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my... love that transition from molygon to hamadox! This is a beautiful organic tile! I always enjoy seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete