Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Diva Challenge 303

Diva Challenge 303 - Valentine's Day.  Make a Valentine and give it away.  Well, Valentine's Day has not been a favorite holiday of mine for various reasons.  I do occasionally draw hearts and decided today it was because I matter.  I read an email from Tamra LaPorte on Self-Love and it kind of hit home.  Her words:  "...I encourage you to start practicing more self love, more self-compassion, more "sitting with the wholeness and fullness of you", allowing your feelings to be, allowing you to experience all that you experience...."  and it went on.  So, today, I give myself a Valentine because I matter.

11 comments:

  1. You do matter Pat! You are a gifted artist! Your Valentangle is beautiful! Have a great day ... self-nurturing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you matter Pat. Good for you to give yourself this beautiful composition. I love the hearts in the round like this and those tiny little heart dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card with lovely tangles, I love it and of course you are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you do and remember that! It's a lovely Valentangle to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Valentangle and a beautiful message! Thank you Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE THIS... AND YOU! Yes... YOU do matter! Your Valentine to yourself is full of love and light! Beautifully drawn, colored, and shaded! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful valentangle! I love the little heart dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Valentangle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, lovely, elegant tile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tile and a thoughtful message I'm sure many of us can relate to. Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete