Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Diva Challenge 320

The Diva Challenge this week is a "UMT" (Use My Tangle) - Dansk by Margaret Bremner.  I haven't posted for the Diva Challenge a while - taking a break to refocus. But this week it struck me as one I wanted to participate in and create a tile.  Interestingly, Margaret Bremner posted on Facebook, giving the difference between Dansk, Sand Swirl and Verve.  She noted that all three look similar, but each has a distinct difference.  Sand Swirl (Kerry Heun) has a small circle connected to the line and the auras curve around and end at the original line.  Dansk has a droplet not connected to the line and the auras continue back to the bottom, never touching the original line.   I hadn't caught that difference before so it really interested me and I saw the tangle pattern more clearly.    And then there is a third tangle called Verve (JJ LaBarbera) that begins with a circle and auras out on both sides.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered about the differences...thought I knew but now I'm sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete