Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Monday, July 10, 2017

Diva Challenge 324

I haven't posted a Diva Challenge for a while.  I have been doing art every day, but focusing in a different way.  But this one fit in with what I am working on, so here it is.

It is summer and Jessica Davies is the first guest blogger - The Diva takes the summer off to spend with her boys and everyone else fills in for her.  Wonderful!! Jessica started tangling hearts as a meditation/prayer when she started having health issues.  Like Jessica, I am usually not a heart person but this one spoke to me.  And the marbled tile had a shape going that was a heart shape fit right into. Here is the tile I started with and the string-
So I used A-dalpha, some gems, N'zeppel, Nymph, some floral pieces, auras, etc. and here is the finished tile.  I ๐Ÿ’“it.

Have a wonderful day!!


18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Pat! Love the marbled tile as a background. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Pat! I reminds me of an old broach, I love gemstones and the marbled background! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I especially like the marbled background that adds to the tile but doesn't detract from the tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gems are really dazzling, Pat! Fabulous tile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful tile, Pat! Composition, tangles, background, gems... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank´s for posting both before and after! Inspiring! Lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you here again! I love this tile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous heart - i love it with this turquoise gems:-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Gem heart, it was my firts idea to, but i changed my mind ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the "Monet" style background, which makes the perfect foil for your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the marbleing! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely piece with a beautiful gem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is so very suited to the tile background you chose. What media did you use to prepare it? I think the pearls are an elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for the kind comments. The tile was prepared using shaving cream and spray inks. A group of us gathered and did a bunch of tiles and I have been slowly using them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way you let that 2nd gem being hidden a bit. Very beautifully done the whole tile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is really lovely Pat๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete