Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Today's Zendala


I love to create zendalas and mandalas.  I have had this one in mind and decided it was time to see if it worked.  I am relatively happy with it - it ended up quite dense with pattern but I like the way it all came together. I like the play of Diva Dance in this - it ebbs and flows.  The piece is 5" square.  The color is Inktense pencils.  Other than that Black Micron 01 and graphite for shading.  I did a series of progress pictures and share them below the zendala. I apologize for how they are showing on the page - I really had issues with Blogger today.











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. Thanks for showing the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Beautiful. I dont know how you got that finished zendala from those lines! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete