Contact:

Pat Mathes,CZT
gramtangles@yahoo.com
Facebook: GramTangles

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

A letter to you!!

I just took part in a challenge on one of the Facebook groups that was fun and I wanted to share the results.  This challenge invovled letters, and there were three entires to be made  So I used the three initials of my name.  The first challenge was to use the letter as a string.  Second, create the letter and tangle inside it.  Last but not least, do the leter with negative space.  Funny story, I used my middle initial as the negative space initial.  I do not use my middle initial because if I do, my initials are PAM and people tend to call me Pam instead of Pat.  So I dropped it a long time ago.  Therefore, it is a negative letter for me.  Here are the results of my three tiles.



2 comments:

  1. I love your alphatangles! Especially the letter "m"! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your alphatangles! Especially the letter "m"! Great work!

    ReplyDelete